ABNC facilitate clients need for custom software development, where the application can be build upon their specific needs and requirements.
Work together with several partners such as SAMSUNG, DELL, LENOVO, H3C, TARGUS and focusing to provide service excellence to our clients.
- Uses the most up-to-date high-performance multi-core processor, together with H3C advanced software and hardware architecture, to provide superb concurrent service processing capabilities and unparalleled network performance.
- Integrates routing and switching in one device to simplify management and protect user investment.
- Uses industry-leading H3C intelligent flow control and granular service access control technologies to provide users excellent networking experience.
- Supports multiple startup options such as zero-configuration startup and USB drive startup to lower network deployment complexity and cost.
- Supports Branch Intelligent Management System (BiMS) that features batch software upgrade, automatic configuration issuing, configuration rollback, operation monitoring, and fault alarm.
- Has embedded intelligent network management platform for LAN device and user management.
- Supports abundant VPN interconnection technologies and data encryption to provide cloud network VPN access in various scenarios.
- H3C S6300 series are self-developed Data Center switches with high-density 10GE ports. As a part of H3C’s VCF (Virtual Converged Framework), S6300’s innovative architecture simplifies Data Center’s network, provides flexible programmed capability and a rich set of features for Data Center, all packed in the standard 1U with multiple 10GE and 40GE uplink ports. S6300 series is positioned as a high-density 10GE and low-delay TOR “Top of Rack” access switch in the next generation data center and cloud computing network.
H3C R4900 G3
- Virtualization — Support multiple types of workloads on a single server to save space
- Big Data — Manage exponential growth of structured, unstructured, and semi-structured data.
- Applications centered on storage — Remove I/O bottleneck and improve performance
- Data warehouse/analysis — Query data on demand to help service decision
- Customer relationship management (CRM) — Help you to gain comprehensive insights into business data to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP) — Trust the R4900 G3 to help you manage services in real time
- Virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) — Deploys remote desktop service to bring great office agility and enable telecommuting with any device anywhere anytime
- High-performance computing and deep learning — Provide 3 dual-slot wide GPU modules in a 2U footprint, meeting the requirements of machine learning and AI applications