ABNC help customers to conduct long-distance learning by implementing Digital Learning Platform with key features from user enrollment, assessment, until scoring. Also help customers to convert materials or books to digital material which can access from Notebook and Smartphone
MOODLE Learning Management System
- Customization: If you have internal staff who is willing to invest in Moodle development, or you are willing to pay for a high-end Moodle Partner package, Moodle is very customizable. Moodle also has many LTI integrations with other products and services.
- Mobile: Moodle Mobile is the official app for Moodle and works on Android & Apple products. The Moodle web interface can also be customized to have responsive web design using HTML 5.
- Live engagement: Moodle has a built-in chat functionality. There are also add-ins for most of the major synchronous learning tools, including Blackboard Collaborate & Ultra, Big Blue Button, Zoom, and WebEx. (Additional licensing may be required.)
- Assessments: In this features of Moodle all – assessments can be very rich, automated, and customized. Moodle’s instructor quiz interface is a little solid & heavy and can take some time for instructors to learn.
- Content repository: Moodle’s repositories allow users to upload files to a course from a variety of outside file repositories, including Dropbox, Flickr, Google Drive, and traditional computer upload. Instructors can also search for files from any of their courses hosted on the same Moodle server.
- Accessibility: Moodle’s goal is to be fully accessible and usable for all users regardless of ability. That being said, some modules are fully accessible and some are not accessible. Instructors are individually responsible for ensuring that their content is accessible, such as PDFs and other documents.
- Analytics: Moodle has a wide variety of reports and logs that allow instructors to track student progress and successes. These are generated at the course level, and instructors will need the training to use them well.
- Tool variety: Moodle has a wide variety of tools available that can be turned on or off at the system level, such as gamification and publisher integration.
- Course management (faculty): Depending on your site level options, instructors can highly customize their course setup and management. Instructors can use Moodle as a simple file repository.
- Course management (administrator): You can integrate Moodle with your organization’s SIS (student information system), but it is not turnkey. Because Moodle has a vast amount of customization options, you can choose to self-host and install pre-made customizations and create your own. If you don’t have internal system support, you can pay a Moodle partner to host and support course management.